Pressure Vessel Inspection
- Using our own Low Frequency Electromagnetic Technique (LFET) and Balanced Field Electromagnetic Technique (BFET) equipment, TesTex offers a variety of interior and exterior pressure vessel inspections.
TesTex can perform complete inspections of your pressure vessels
- Wall plates are inspected with LFET equipment, like the Falcon Jr.
- Welds are tested with the BFET-based Triton BFET Crack Detection System.
Diagram shows a pressure vessel shell with LFET scans
Waveform shows localized wall loss of a pressure vessel
- Our highly trained staff can also provides dye penetrant, magnetic particle, and ultrasonic inspections as well as provide appropriate American Petroleum Institute (API) inspections when required.
- For those clients with boilers, TesTex, Inc. provides D/A Tank (Deaerator) inspections, too. Testex, Inc. has also performed pressure vessel inspections on process columns, mixing/agitation vessels, and reactors.
- Fast and accurate inspection of wall plates from the inside or outside of the pressure vessel using LFET
- Complete inspections can be conducted using LFET and Triton BFET Crack Detection System
- Ability to perform various inspection methods as well as provide appropriate API inspections
Diagram shows a pressure vessel shell and heads