- Using our own Low Frequency Electromagnetic Technique (LFET) and Balanced Field Electromagnetic Technique (BFET) equipment, TesTex offers a variety of interior and exterior pressure vessel inspections.
Pressure Vessel Inspection
- Our highly trained staff can also provides dye penetrant, magnetic particle, and ultrasonic inspections as well as provide appropriate American Petroleum Institute (API) inspections when required.
- For those clients with boilers, TesTex, Inc. provides D/A Tank (Deaerator) inspections, too. Testex, Inc. has also performed pressure vessel inspections on process columns, mixing/agitation vessels, and reactors.
- Fast and accurate inspection of wall plates from the inside or outside of the pressure vessel using LFET
- Complete inspections can be conducted using LFET and Triton BFET Crack Detection System
- Ability to perform various inspection methods as well as provide appropriate API inspections
Clicking "Quote" will add the item to a temporary cart and prompt you to register/login. To view the items in this cart or send us an email requesting a quote, please complete the registration process or login.
|Pressure Vessel Inspection Services|
|Falcon Jr. System|
|Triton BFET System|
|Dye Penetrant Inspection Services|
|Magnetic Particle Inspection Services|
|API Inspection Services|