- TesTex introduces one of the most innovative systems for the detection of both Butt Welds and Corrosion Under Insulation (CUI) using our proprietary “Off Surface Electromagnetic Technique” (OSET). Don’t waste time & money needlessly stripping insulation or doing random thickness checks. With our advanced electronics, software, and specially designed scanners, you can pinpoint the areas that require attention.
Corrosion Under Insulation Inspection
- Scanning through stainless steel jacketing with up to 4” (102mm) of insulation, aluminum jacketing with up to 3” (76mm) of insulation, and galvanized jacketing with up to 1” (25mm) of insulation
- Scanning through any type of insulation: calcium silicate, mineral wool, fiberglass, etc.
- Locating butt welds
- Detection of surface corrosion (wall loss, pitting)
- Detection of larger zones of ID corrosion
- Real time mixing
- Scanning through thicker insulation
- Scanning deeper through galvanized jacketing
- Improved detection of smaller areas of ID corrosion
Clicking "Quote" will add the item to a temporary cart and prompt you to register/login. To view the items in this cart or send us an email requesting a quote, please complete the registration process or login.
|Corrosion Under Insulation Inspection Services|
|OSET Scout System|