Corrosion Under Insulation Inspection
- Introducing TesTex’s groundbreaking solution for the detection of Butt Welds and Corrosion Under Insulation (CUI) – the Off Surface Electromagnetic Technique (OSET) system. Say goodbye to the unnecessary stripping of insulation or random thickness checks. Our state-of-the-art electronics, software, and specially designed scanners allow you to precisely pinpoint the areas that demand attention, saving you valuable time and money. Experience the power of innovation with TesTex’s OSET system.
- Scan through stainless steel jacketing with up to 4” (102mm) of insulation, aluminum jacketing with up to 3” (76mm) of insulation, and galvanized jacketing with up to 1” (25mm) of insulation
- Scan through any type of insulation: calcium silicate, mineral wool, fiberglass, etc.
- Locating butt welds
- Detection of surface corrosion (wall loss, pitting)
- Detection of larger zones of ID corrosion
- Real time mixing
- Scan through thicker insulation
- Scan deeper through galvanized jacketing
- Improved detection of smaller areas of ID corrosion
Clicking "Quote" will add the item to a temporary cart and prompt you to register/login. To view the items in this cart or send us an email requesting a quote, please complete the registration process or login.
|Corrosion Under Insulation Inspection Services|
|OSET Scout System|