Multi-Channel / Multi-Technique Portable NDT System
- TesTex has taken the TRITON NDT System and packaged it into a portable touch screen device. The new TRITON II now has an expanded frequency range with an upper limit of 30kHz compared to 7500Hz for the TRITON. By incorporating the proper configuration at purchase, one, all, or a combination of techniques (LFET, BFET, RFET) can be used with this device.
- Mapping Software for LFET applications
- Extra batteries/chargers
- 75ft. (22.9 m) extender cable
- Additional and specialty calibration pipes with specified defects
- Standard calibration sample included with the system purchase
- Dimensions: 13.9″ (353.1 mm) L x 10.8″ (274.3 mm) W x 4.8″ (121.9 mm) H
- Weight: 10.7 lbs. (4.9 kg)
- Screen: 10.5″ (266.7 mm) Pixel Sense™
- Resolution: 1920 x 1280 (220 PPI)
- Aspect Ration: 3.2
- Contrast Ratio: 1500:1
- Touch: 10 Point multi-touch Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Storage: 128 GB
- Power: 100-240 VAC, 47 – 63 Hz, 1.5 – 0.6 A, or 14.8 VDC/10 Ah Lithium Polymer (hour charge life)
- Frequency Range: 3Hz to 30 kHz
- Channels: Up to 8 Channels
Advantages and Features
- One or two-man operation
- Portable all-in-one electronics with 10.5″ (266.7 mm) Sunlight readable touch screen
- Can use as an LFET, BFET or RFET system
- Inspects boiler tubes, (from O.D. or I.D.), heat exchangers, process piping, tanks, pressure vessels, etc.
- Detects pitting, corrosion, general wall loss, cracking, mechanical defects, etc.
- Encoded data with mapping
- AC or DC power
Clicking "Quote" will add the item to a temporary cart and prompt you to register/login. To view the items in this cart or send us an email requesting a quote, please complete the registration process or login.
|Triton II System|