- The Prodigy 8C is an innovative OD scanning system that permits testing of in-service tubes and pipes for almost any boiler.
- What makes the Prodigy 8C different from the TS-2000/PS-2000 systems is that it is a one-man, multichannel, NDT system that detects and quantifies ID, OD and internal material defects in ferrous materials.
Prodigy 8C Scanner
- The system uses a dry-contact method and is based on our Low Frequency Electromagnetic Technique (LFET).
- The Prodigy 8C system has its own built-in computer that is conveniently attached to the operator’s body.
- The Prodigy 8C is fast, accurate, cost-effective, and field proven.
- 8 channels (8 phase, 8 amplitude)
- Frequency selection from 5 to 80 Hz
- MS Windows Based with a USB interface
- 1 GHz Processor, 1 GB RAM, and 16 GB compact flash
- 5.6″ LCD display with VGA controller
- Environmentally-sealed connections
- AC or DC operated
- Standard six-foot (1.83m) or optional 25-foot (7.62m) scanner cable
- Total weight under 12 lbs (5.45kg)
- 5-hours of battery life
The Prodigy 8C offers the following features
Clicking "Quote" will add the item to a temporary cart and prompt you to register/login. To view the items in this cart or send us an email requesting a quote, please complete the registration process or login.
|Prodigy 8C System|