PS 2000 Inspection System
The TesTex PS-2000 Multichannel NDT inspection system quickly and accurately inspects ferrous and non-ferrous metal tubing from the pipe’s OD.
The PS-2000 is based on the Low Frequency Electromagnetic Technique (LFET) and normally has eight channels for detection of microbiological induced corrosion (MIC) Attack, flow accelerated corrosion (FAC), cracking, erosion, corrosion, and pitting wall losses.
The PS-2000 LFET scanner has the following features:
- Light weight scanner attachments
- Large frequency range 5Hz to 30KHz
- Real-Time Display
- Operates manually or with motorized crawler
- Scanner cable lengths up to 100’ (30 m)
- Scans through paints and coatings