Corrosion Under Insulation Inspection
TesTex introduces one of the most innovative systems for the detection of both Butt Welds and Corrosion Under Insulation (CUI) using our proprietary “Off Surface Electromagnetic Technique” (OSET). Don’t waste time & money needlessly stripping insulation or doing random thickness checks. With our advanced electronics, software, and specially designed scanners, you can pinpoint the areas that require attention.
- Scanning through stainless steel jacketing with up to 4”
(102mm) of insulation, aluminum jacketing with up to 3”
(76mm) of insulation, and galvanized jacketing with up to 1”
(25mm) of insulation
- Scanning through any type of insulation: calcium silicate,
mineral wool, fiberglass, etc.
- Locating butt welds
- Detection of surface corrosion (wall loss, pitting)
- Detection of larger zones of ID corrosion
- Real time mixing
- Scanning through thicker insulation
- Scanning deeper through galvanized jacketing
- Improved detection of smaller areas of ID corrosion
Click here to to see our CUI video.