TesTex, Incorporated was founded in 1987 and is a leading provider of electromagnetic NDT systems and services. TesTex is a full service non-destructive testing (NDT) company pioneering the development and use of NDT systems for the inspection of both ferrous and non-ferrous components.
Currently, TesTex employs over 200 personnel to provide products and services domestically and worldwide.
Our mission is to:
- Provide fast, accurate, and cost effective non-destructive testing services to our clients
- Develop innovative, state-of-the-art products and services for non-destructive-testing (NDT)
- Use technology as a driving force
- Maintain a leadership role in electromagnetic non-destructive-testing (NDT)
The non-destructive testing (NDT) techniques employed by TesTex are special applications of electromagnetics and include:
- Remote Field Electromagnetic Technique (RFET), which was developed by TesTex in 1988
- Low Frequency Electromagnetic Technique (LFET), which was developed by TesTex in 1992
- Eddy Current Technique
- Internal Rotary Inspection System (IRIS)
- Balanced Field Electromagnetic Technique
- Near Field Electromagnetics
All of our non-destructive testing (NDT) systems are based on innovative designs that use Digital Signal Processing (DSP) chip technology. For these applications, TesTex utilizes the latest technology in chips, computers, software, signal processing and 3-D display.